The word ‘chakra’ means wheel or vortex and we have seven major chakras in the human body. Each chakra relates to a different part of the body and different aspects of our personality. The Chakras were first referenced in The Vedas (Ancient Indian scriptures of wisdom and knowledge, (1,500 – 500 B.C.)) .
- The Chakras comprise one of our major energy systems and each chakra is an important focal point of energy within our energetic bodies.
- When a person experiences pain or illness, this usually indicates an imbalance or energy blockage in the associated chakra which in turn affects the flow of energy throughout the body.
- Chakra imbalances may be caused by a number of factors including stress, cultural / societal or familial conditioning, physical and emotional trauma.
How it can help:
- Chakra balancing aims to identify blockages and bring the chakras back into balance with the help of crystals, light touch and vibration.
- The use of light touch and vibration for Chakra Balancing is grounded in ancient Ayurvedic wisdom
- By placing crystals on the body’s main energy points (chakras), the strong, constant vibration of the stone can help to balance or regulate the energy flow in the person’s body or help to clear blockages, resulting in profound healing results.
What to expect:
- Prior to the session, I will discuss any issues or concerns that you may be experiencing.
- During the session, I will use light touch and vibration to address areas of need.
- Small gemstones or crystals will also be placed on or around your body at specific points.